Carrara White Collection
28.90 € Regular price
Carrara is one of the finest and most coveted of marbles. This collection is inspired by this precious mineral, extracted from the Apuan Alps of Tuscany in northern Italy. It was a favourite of sculptors like Michelangelo who personally selected pieces for his own great work.
The black geometric shapes and the gold edging combines with the white Carrara marble to make this porcelain tableware set an authentic collector's item.
- Dinner plate 28 cm.
- Salad/dessert plate 21cm.
- Deep / pasta plate 24.9 cm.
- Bread/butter plate 16.2 cm.
- Salad bowl 21.5 cm.
Origin and product care:
- Made in Portugal by Vista Alegre, the detailing is hand-painted and contains gold elements.
- Not microwave safe. Short and low-temperature programs are advised for dishwasher use.